Celebrate Unforgettable Holidays Worldwide With Regent Hotels & Resorts
November 20, 2008
Regent Hotels & Resorts (www.regenthotels.com) invites winter travelers to celebrate the holiday season with value-add packages at select global destinations.
From an insider's guide to Berlin's top shopping to a private holiday cocktails how-to with a South Florida mixologist, the winter packages at Regent Hotels & Resorts offer exclusive access to unforgettable experiences worldwide.
Holiday Shopping Escape at The Regent Berlin
Centrally located in the city's Mitte District, The Regent Berlin offers international travelers insider's access to the city's top holiday shopping at The Corner. Berlin's answer to Colette in Paris, The Corner features shops from international names such as Balenciaga, Viktor & Rolf and Chloe as well as boutiques from local designers.
The value-add holiday shopping offer includes:
- One night in a Superior Room
- Private two-hour tour of The Corner
- Personal stylist services at The Corner, available on request at an exclusive rate for hotel guests
- Daily breakfast in Fischer's Fritz, the city's only two-star Michelin restaurant.
Rates start at $350 per night, inclusive of VAT, exclusive of $190/hour for personal stylist services. Offer valid through January 31, 2009.
New Year's Eve in Zagreb at The Regent Esplanade Zagreb
Travelers can toast 2009 in Croatia's chic capital with a luxury package at The Regent Esplanade Zagreb. The 207-room hotel, originally opened for passengers on the legendary Orient Express, offers a value-add New Year's package that includes:
- Two nights in Superior Guestroom
- Two tickets to the hotel's New Year's Eve Gala, including cocktails, dinner, dancing and a champagne toast in Zagreb's Emerald Ballroom
- New Year's Day "Good Morning Zagreb" bath menu and bath Butler services
- Breakfast for two in Zinfandel's Restaurant.
Rates start at $845 for two nights, VAT included. Offer valid December 30 through January 2, 2009.
New Year's Eve in Bordeaux at The Regent Grand Hotel Bordeaux
Regent's newest European flagship—and the first luxury hotel in Bordeaux—celebrates the New Year and the city's history on the European Spice Route with a value-add package that includes:
- Two nights in a guestroom with interiors by international design star Jacques Garcia
- New Year's Eve dinner for two at Le Pressoir d'Argent. The evening's special "spice route" menu combines local seafood and traditional French technique with global accents
- Admission to L'Orangerie, an outdoor winter garden offering a New Year's Eve celebration with world music deejay and "Arabian Nights" specialty cocktails
- Breakfast for two in-room or at the Brasserie L'Europe.
Rates start at $753 per night, VAT included, with a two night minimum stay. Offer valid December 30 through January 1, 2009.
Starry, Starry Nights at The Regent Bal Harbour
The first luxury hotel to open in Florida's Bal Harbour Village in over 50 years, The Regent Bal Harbour invites winter travelers to bid seasonal stress adieu with Guerlain Spa treatments, premiums on designer shopping and private mixology demonstrations of top holiday cocktails.
The package includes:
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Dinner for two with champagne toast at 1 Bleu
- 60-Minute Signature Four-Hand Impériale Massage couples treatment at the Guerlain Spa
- Holiday cocktail class with The Regent Bal Harbour mixologist
- Daily continental breakfast for two
- $50 gift certificate to Bal Harbour Shops
- Private tour of hotel's extensive art collection with the new Art Butler.
Rates start at $958 per night, exclusive of tax, with a seven night minimum stay. Offer valid December 19 through January 1, 2009.
For more information or reservations, please visit www.TheRegentExperience.com or call 1-800-545-4000.